Anarchy Index du Forum
Anarchy Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Horror Movies

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Anarchy Index du Forum -> Anarchy - Public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
johnsonraider

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Sep - 09:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Horror Movies Répondre en citant

Once day my girlfriend given me so pain and problem when I am going to a Interview.  I lost my Interview and job. I also miss my dream salay package.

I ma getting so depression because of my girlfriend. 

So I have decide to make a plan for give a punishment that never forget me, hehhee.

First I plan on her Birthday I give the best surprise. You can't imagine, She don't like snake, rat and Lizard. SO I decided to live them on her bed.

First night I through kids lizards, In the morning she wake up and all the kids lizards come on her clothes. She soo cry and scared.

After the night she left her room, slip another room Because she don't know where they from come. 

Second night I through kids snake on the bed, In the morning she wake up and all the kids snakes come on her clothes in anywhere.

After the night she left the home, and decide to slip in the car.

4th day I go her for comedy movie. And By mistake we come in horror movie show Because Ii don't inform and cover her eyes and ear. Open in when we came in show. We watch start to end.

The movies is great I search some Horror Movies on Netflix. I got some Interesting horror movies 

Incarnate
The Unborn
The Sixth Sense
Unfriended
Poltergeist
Case 39
The Skeptic
Orphan
The Strangers
Wrong Turn.

You should watch them.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Sep - 09:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Anarchy Index du Forum -> Anarchy - Public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange